Nowadays, Graphics Interchange Format GIF has made life easier by conveying a certain message or information through a moving image format. It has ended the need for a long and boring MP4 video file and gif resizer to convert into a clear GIF to deliver an appropriate message. There are a number of techniques to convert MP4 to GIF and compress gif on your devices like Windows, Mac, iPhone, and Android. You can also remove GIFs to MP4 loop as well through Phot-shop for your social media accounts.
- 1 How to Convert Gif to Mp4
- 2 How to convert GIF file to MP4 for Android or iPhone
- 3 Convert MP4 to GIF
- 4 Convert GIF to MP4 with Photoshop
- 5 Remove GIF to MP4 Loop
GIF Graphic Interchange Format:
We all love to send animated images in GIF format to our friends and family. It has become a fun way to express anything like happiness, sadness, grief, appreciation, sarcasm, and irony. GIF has been incorporated by almost all social networking apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram due to its animated image.
People just love the way it simplifies any emotion in a moving picture format. You can call GIF the internet most loved expression of all time. GIF file makes use of a bitmap image of up to 8 bits or pixels. In this way, GIF uses 256 colors in an RGB color space of 24 bits.
On the other hand, MP4 is a digital multimedia container format. It is commonly used to store video, and audio. But it can also store other data like subtitles and still images as well.
However, all online GIF images do not use animation. In fact, some of them with sharp edges and lines use this format. You can also compress the GIF format data to minimize file size. A good thing is that converting GIF to MP4 video or audio file will not affect its quality.
Cracking GIF to MP4 loop techniques are mentioned in this article. There are a number of applications that can help you with the conversion. These apps allow you to playback the GIF files on the media player. Moreover, they can also convert MP4 to GIF to let you enjoy the video format.
The conversion of GIF to MP4 has become a piece of cake with the help of some best converters.
How to Convert Gif to Mp4
Zamzar for your Windows or Mac
Zamzar is a file conversion application that allows you to convert GIF to MP4. Additionally, you can also convert an MP4 file into other formats like mpeg-4 part, avi, ezgif, wmv,mp3, png, jpg, mkv, gp, webp, ffmpeg, apng, giphy, 3GPP2 Multimedia, 3GPP Multimedia, and AC3 Audio files.
- Firstly, enter the input or the URL of the GIF file in the required field for which you want MP4 format.
- Secondly, after completing the input process, you have to select the output file format by clicking “convert files to” for MP4 files.
- Thirdly, enter your email address, so that the converted file may be sent to you.
- Lastly, click on the terms of Zamzar applications to agree with them.
FileZigZag is another application that converts GIF to MP4 file. Following a few steps, you can have your favorite file converted in the format selected.
- Press “select” from the FileZigZag menu and insert input in the form of GIF as a target format that you want to convert into an MP4 file.
- After that, select the output file type and choose the MP4 file from the drop-down.
- Insert your email address in the space provided to receive the edited version of the MP4 file.
How to convert GIF file to MP4 for Android or iPhone
Video2me is a well-designed application for providing editing videos, cutting videos, trimming videos, and video collage. Above all, it is an online format.
Follow the simple steps on your Android or iPhone and have your best MP4 video installed in your gallery.
- Firstly, download this application online, and install it on your Android or iPhone.
- Secondly, select the GIF2Video in order to choose the video file.
- Lastly, convert your GIF file to the MP4 version.
How to Convert Gif to MP4 Mac
Step 1: Using Movavi Video Converter, convert GIF to MP4.
After you’ve installed the program, launch it by double-clicking the .exe or .dmg file.
Step 2: Begin adding animated pictures to the program.
After you’ve identified the image files, select them from your computer by clicking Add Media and then Add Images. Alternatively, you may drag and drop the files into the program window.
Step 3: Choose a video format.
Open the Video tab, choose an MP4 preset group, and select the desired setting. If you want to adjust the frame size or bitrate of the output video, click the Cogwheel icon and make your modifications.
Step 4: Convert GIF to MP4
The “Movavi Library” folder is by default where the converted file movie will be saved. By clicking the Save to button, you may choose a different target folder. To begin the conversion process, click the Convert button.
You can now change a GIF to an MP4 with ease. The process is the same for any other format that the program supports, such as FLV, AVI, or MOV. Movavi Video Converter makes working with photos and videos a lot easier!
Convert MP4 to GIF
You can also convert MP4 to GIF on your device. Wondershare Uniconverter is the best application for conversion.
Follow the procedure mentioned in the video and you are just a few steps away to convert your MP4 video into an amazing GIF format.
You can see how you can convert a video to gif from one format into another in this video.
Convert files from MP4 to GIF through Photoshop
Interestingly, you can also convert MP4 to GIF with the help of the Photoshop app. The Photoshop program is available on Windows and Mac systems. Additionally, Adobe developed Photo-shop that supports other formats as well like MP4, AVI, M4V, and MPEG.
Step1: Download Photo-shop on your device.
Step2: Select File > Import > Video Frames to Layers
Step3: Browse the video you want to convert into GIF format.
Step4: After selecting the video, you can choose the range of videos. Click “OK” in order to confirm your command.
Step5: Lastly, you can add frames to layers of video, edit, or delete. Go to File > Save as Web and Device and it is done.
Convert GIF to MP4 with Photoshop
- All you have to run Photo-shop on your system.
- Select File > Import > Video Frames to Layers
- Go into drop-down and select “Make Frame Animation”. Select a specific range of MP4 video importing.
- You can now save your output being generated in the MP4 format.
Remove GIF to MP4 Loop
You can easily remove the loop by following simple steps:
- Run the video file on your Photo-shop application.
- Select the File image, then click on the “ Save for web image”
- Look for the Animation icon color on the lower side of the dialogue box. Check for the change in color from gray to another color.
- In order to remove the GIF from the MP4 loop, set a looping count and press preview to see the animation. Once done, press the “Save” button.
Please share your comments pertaining to gif resizer or compress gif & free Gif To Mp4 or mp4 to gif in the comments sections below.