Many people worry that many SIMs are registered on their ID cards without permission or acknowledgment. This article deals with how to check the number of SIMs on ID cards. A SIM registration check is essential as any illegal operation might happen through the SIM associated with your CNIC number. There are 2 ways to check it, i.e., online check the SIM number through CNIC or check the sim number through CNIC via texting the 668 SIM check number. To monitor numbers location please use Localize
- 1 How to Check Sims on CNIC – SMS Method
- 2 Online SIM Check Method
- 3 Other Methods – Sim Card Details
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4.1 How can I know my SIM number on CNIC?
- 4.2 How can I check my SIM card number?
- 4.3 How many SIMs can I have on my CNIC number?
- 4.4 How can I check my NADRA card details?
- 4.5 How do I track my Smart Card?
- 4.6 How can I check my CNIC details online?
- 4.7 How can I check my ID status?
- 4.8 How can I check my national ID card status?
- 4.9 What is the CNIC number?
How to Check Sims on CNIC – SMS Method
Message your 13-digit CNIC number to the 668 SIM check number. After a minute or two, you will receive a message which will tell the details about the total number of SIMs on CNIC.
If there are phone numbers, which you do not own, you can call directly to the concerned care center and block them. For instance, if you have got a Ufone SIM number that you do not own; you can call to Ufone customer care and block that number straight away.
If you are not living in Pakistan, go to the official website and do an online SIM check, enter all the details, and mail the concerned companies to block the number.
Online SIM Check Method
You can also visit the website for an online check sim number through CNIC. Go to the website, and enter the CNIC number there. Afterward, fill in the captcha code. Within a few seconds, all information will be displayed on your screen.
Call the concerned cellular companies and block unknown SIMs on CNIC if there are unauthorized numbers.
Other Methods – Sim Card Details
Here is another solution for how to check the number of SIMs on the ID card!
Jazz – How to check sim on id card
Jazz and Warid are now treated as a single network. So, Warid users can also use this number to verify the SIM check on CNIC. Jazz has won the heart of its users by providing them with a seamless 4 G connection. If you are facing any trouble with the online sim check method, then here is how to check the number of SIMs on your ID card with jazz.
- Check the sim number through CNIC by texting CNIC without a gap to 6001
- PTA SIM check via sending phone number to 6001
- CNIC SIM check via sending CNIC to 668 SIM check number
Thus, this is the method of sim registration check with your jazz or Warid number.
Telenor – How to check sim on id card
Telenor is one of the renowned cellular companies in Pakistan. It has the most significant number of users to its pocket-friendly budget and mind-blowing offers. The answer to how to check the number of SIMs on ID cards is given in the options below.
- Dial 345 and ask the operator how many sims are on CNIC.
- Send blank SMS to 7751 to know if your number is BVS verified.
- Send blank SMS to 7750 to know the location of the nearest Telenor retailer. You can go there and do a CNIC sim check. Then ask the operator to block those numbers which are against your CNIC.
- PTA SIM check via sending a blank SMS to 7421, and you will receive an SMS with your number from the operator about the SIM registration check
- SMS CNIC to 668, SIM check number.
These were the methods to verify the SIM check on CNIC.
Ufone – How to check sim on id card
Ufone has attracted customers over the last few years for amazing bundle offers. You can check the sim number online through CNIC with your Ufone number or follow the following steps.
- Dial *336#, and after that, enter 1. It will check the verification of your cell number
- SMS CNIC to 668, SIM check number
- Visit your nearest Ufone customer care center and ask how many SIMs are on your CNIC. You can ask to block them if the SIMs on CNIC is not under your use.
Zong – sim registration check
Zong is the first cellular company to introduce 5G in Pakistan. If you do not have to check your SIM online there is no need to be worried. Follow these steps to the CNIC SIM check.
- CNIC SIM check via sending CNIC to 668 SIM check number
- PTA SIM check method via sending “v” to 7911
- Dial 301, and your call will be transferred to the operator. You can ask him verbally how many SIMS are on your CNIC. Block the SIMs on CNIC that you are not using.
These might help you to verify the SIM check on CNIC.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I know my SIM number on CNIC?
Send a 13-digit CNIC number to 668. Remember! The number should be without any dash or space.
How can I check my SIM card number?
Send a 13-digit CNIC number to 668 or call the concerned company’s customer service number.
How many SIMs can I have on my CNIC number?
Only 5 SIMs are allowed to get registered on a single CNIC number.
How can I check my NADRA card details?
Send a blank message to 667, and you will receive all the related details.
How do I track my Smart Card?
Smart Card is issued when the person is below the age of 18. Track here
How can I check my CNIC details online?
For this purpose, visit id.nadra.gov.pk
How can I check my ID status?
Dial *216# from your phone number and then check your ID status.
How can I check my national ID card status?
Dial *216# from your phone number and then check your ID status. If you are verified successfully, then access your NIN.
What is the CNIC number?
This number is issued to the person when he is born. This number is written on the B-form. Later, this 13-digit number becomes the CNIC number when the person reaches 18.
The PTA SIM check method allows all unauthorized numbers to be blocked easily. Therefore, it is advised to check online SIM or check via the different methods above to save yourself from any trouble not caused by you. If you still have any issues regarding the SIM check, comment below.