In Pakistan, if you are trying to get a driving license, then it’s a boring and hectic procedure. The reason is quite obvious that it takes weeks and even months to process your driving license request. However, with the help of an online application system DLIMS, a driving license can be easily issued. Let me tell you that how you can easily apply for an online driving license for Punjab, Pakistan through Pakistan driving license form and obtain verification for the issuance.
With the introduction of an amazing feature named Driving Licence Information Management System (DLIMS) by Punjab Information and Technology Board PITB, it will be easy for you to issue a driving license. It is a digital system through which you can apply for an online driving license in Pakistan.
Hence, Driving License and Management System (DLIMS) has provided this online facility for the issuance of driving license to 36 districts of Punjab. These districts include Attock, Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Chiniot, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, and Jhang.
Additionally, Jhelum, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Lahore, Layyah, Lodhran, Mandi Bahaud Din, Mianwali, Muzaffargarh, Multan, Nankana Sahib, Narowal, Okara, Pakpattan, Rahim Yar Khan, Rajanpur, Rawalpindi, Sahiwal, Sargodha, Sheikhupura, Sialkot, and Toba Tek Singh and Vehari will get this opportunity as well.
How can I get a driving license in Pakistan?
The following procedure will help you complete the application procedure for the driving license Pakistan.
- Firstly, you have to log in to the DLIMS website.
- Secondly, download the driving license form from the download section.
- Then fill the relevant driving license form, Pakistan.
- Submit all the required documents in your nearest licensing center of the relevant district.
- You have to pass the theoretical licensing test after a licensing period of 42 days.
- After that, you have to give the driving test.
Required Documents for Driving License Pakistan
Required documents for the learner license are mentioned below.
- A copy of CNIC
- A Ticket of Rs.60 from any post office near you
- You can obtain a Code Book of Traffic Rules & Regulation from Traffic Police Office.
- Medical Certificate (for the candidates of 50 years or more)
For online apply for the driving license Pakistan, make sure that you have your permanent address or temporary address mentioned on the CNIC.
There is also an age limit for the Learner Permit.
- A person age 18 years or above can have a Learner Permit for Motor Car or Motor Cycle.
- On the other hand, in the case of the Taxi, Tractor Commercial, and Rickshaw drivers, this age limit reaches 21 years.
- Learner Permits are issued to the citizens daily and their validity period is 6 months only.
Documents Required for the Permanent License:
The following documents will be required for the Punjab driving license verification.
- An Application Form for Punjab driving license verification enclosed in a File Cover.
- Learner Permit of at least 6 weeks, which must be original.
- A Medical Certificate.
- 3 attested Passport Sized Photos
- One attested copy of your CNIC
- Then, paste a Ticket Free as mentioned in the License Document
How can I renew my Pakistani Driving license?
For the renewal of driving license Pakistan, you have to submit the following documents.
- Application Form E enclosed in File Cover
- Two Passport Sized Photos
- Two CNIC copies
- Your original driving license
- Fee ticket that has mentioned in the License Document
- Medical Reports
- A relevant license ticket
Moreover, please note that if you want to renew your license, passing the test like theoretical and driving test will not be needed. And all you have to submit the aforementioned required documents.
Moreover, if you apply for the renewal of a license, within a month, it does not cost you a penny. However, if you renew your license within 1 to 3 months, you will be charged with 50% fine. On the other hand, if the period extends to 3 months to 1 year, 100% fine will be imposed on you.
All licenses get renewed for five years. The issuance fee of different vehicles is mentioned below in the table.
|SR No.||Vehicle Type||5 years Issuance Fees|
|11||Motor Bike + Motor Car||750|
|12||Motor Cycle+ LTV||750|
|13||Motor Cycle+ Rickshaw||450|
|14||Motor Cab + Rickshaw||450|
The Procedure To Obtain Online Driving License Pakistan
- The day after 42 days passed once, you obtain a learning license, you can visit your nearest HBL branch.
- You can obtain a deposit slip after paying the driving fees.
- Then all you have to pass the theoretical test under the supervision of the licensing officer.
- Pass the driving test.
- In the end, your driving license will be delivered to you at home or through the Post.
You can obtain Punjab driving license verification by clicking here on the DLIMS website.
Online license Verification Islamabad Traffic Police
- Please read carefully before logging in to the online verification System
- keep your original Driving license Permit with you while online verification or confirmation.
- Please try to fill all the information properly.
- Select dates from the Calendar, Do not type the Date
- Avoid using your Hotmail email address to get a verification letter.
- In case of any mistake or problem please email Islamabad traffic authorities at [email protected]
- If you don’t receive any answer within 24 to 48 working hours please email them again on precisely the exact same email as mentioned above.
- During online verification, if you receive any system error, please try after 1 hour.
- All queries pertaining to license verification will be managed in working hours Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM, PST
- Applications on both Weekends and Public Holidays will be processed on the next working day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is US Driving license valid in Pakistan?
US license works absolutely perfect in Khi & Islamabad, moreover, in the event, you desire a Pakistani license, simply visit the local permit office, then show them your state license, authorities will issue you your Pakistani License.
Can you drive in the UK with a Pakistani license?
Any individual who has a legal driving permit issued within their country of source is permitted to drive in the UK for twelve months. After this period of time, you are going to have to swap your records to get a UK permit or pass on the DVSA’s the UK driving test.
Do share these important details to everyone living in Punjab, Pakistan who is planning to get a new driving license or renew an old one.