This blog post will discuss the best windows 10 UI customization software for 2022. Creating a customized Windows 10 interface can be intimidating, so these programs are designed to make it easier for you.
If you use your Windows PC for a lengthy time, there’s a good chance you’d want to change the look of it. However, personalizing it isn’t as straightforward as you may think because you must also modify your Windows 10 registry and various touch-up programs that are not simple to execute. Furthermore, to make any changes, such as altering the appearance or increasing performance, you must go to the Default Settings & Control panel.
Windows is by far the most popular operating system globally, yet it fails to satisfy the various customization needs of its users. Fortunately, the computer software industry is full of an ocean of outstanding Windows 10 customization applications.
After all, there’s no need for Windows 10 customization software until your computer is not working properly. In changing appearance, you may utilize Windows 10 customization software to accomplish it quickly and simply in one location.
- 1 Best Windows 10 PC Customization Software & Tools
- 1.1 Customizer God
- 1.2 Winaero Tweaker
- 1.3 7+ Taskbar Tweaker
- 1.4 NTLite
- 1.5 Rainmeter
- 1.6 Ultimate Windows Tweaker
- 1.7 Start10
- 1.8 TweakNow Power Pack
- 1.9 Aero Glass
- 1.10 WindowBlinds
- 1.11 Folder Marker
- 1.12 UltraUXThemePatcher
- 1.13 Classic Shell
- 1.14 Tile Creator
- 1.15 Windows OEM Info Editor
- 1.16 RocketDock
- 1.17 Login Screen Background Changer
Best Windows 10 PC Customization Software & Tools
These are some of the most useful software for customizing Windows 10. Choose the finest customization program for your Windows computer; let’s get started.
Should you wish to personalize the look of your Windows 10 operating system, consider downloading Customizer God, which works with Windows 7, 8, and 10.
There are several new custom icons for the Start menu, the taskbar, your drives, the battery options, the login screen, the time and date, and various other things.
The program is also simple to use. You don’t need any prior experience; install it on your computer and start tweaking it.
Winaero is one of the most capable Windows 10 UI customization tools. It may be used to customize many standard preferences to make your style. Plus, it gets new features every time it’s updated. Everything is nearly feasible with Winaero, from registry modifications to Windows’ obscure settings.
Key Features of Winaero Tweaker
- There are just a few examples of many Windows 10 customization methods, such as preventing windows from restarting after updates, using different solid colors for the title bar, changing icon style, and adjusting update settings.
- Each of the alternatives has a thorough description of its characteristics so that you can evaluate both benefits and drawbacks.
7+ Taskbar Tweaker
Using Taskbar Tweaker, you may adjust various characteristics of your choosing, which are largely focused on the taskbar. It’s quite explanatory for newcomers who can figure out what needs to be done based only on the interface. You may quickly improve the interactivity of your Windows 10 desktop with this Windows 10 customization tool.
Key Features of 7+ Taskbar Tweaker
- Click twice on the empty taskbar to add more features.
- Set the taskbar’s features, including item categorization and group management of actions.
NTLite has you covered when it comes to UI modifications, even if you’re not aware of it. How? You may personalize Windows at the time of installation by creating an unattended installation of Windows, adding new drivers, and so on.
Key Features of NTLite
- With NTLite, you may add new themes, wallpapers, and screensavers to a Windows 10 ISO or DVD.
- It is feasible to edit the language, add/delete downloads, utilize a timeline editor, or modify other additional settings in Live Edit mode.
It isn’t easy to put down Rainmeter after you’ve gotten the hang of it and learned how to adapt it to your specific requirements. It’s also hard to stop fiddling and develop your own unique Windows 10 modifications, but there is no better tool if you’re seeking a method to customize the Windows 10 desktop.
The most popular skin used by Rainmeter users is the default “Black and White Theme.” While the term “skin” may imply a certain degree of complexity, it refers to nothing more than a calendar widget or an entirely new desktop that displays everything from network usage to breaking news.
There are a few pre-installed Rainmeter themes that inexperienced users can utilize. This ultimate Windows 10 tweaker provides the best user experience by allowing you to create your unique custom skins.
Ultimate Windows Tweaker
The program is designed for those who want to improve Windows 10 without fussing with the computer’s hidden settings. It’s a lightweight (495KB) and portable Windows app that may be used to customize Windows 7, 8, and 10.
It’s one of the finest Windows 10 customization tools available; it includes over 200 Windows tweak tools to experiment with. Privacy adjustments, security modifications, performance improvements, context menu changes, search enhancements, and much more are all available.
It may also be used as a taskbar customization program for Windows 10 as well, in addition to all of the above. Other features include a date and time update for the battery and the ability to reveal or hide folders and files that you frequently access.
Why go any farther when one Windows customization program can handle all of your Start menu needs? It is possible to customize your Start menu with Start10 by altering its design and adding a personal portrait, colors, icons, and more.
Key Features of Start10
- You can take control of the Start menu entirely and even choose what items to display, their sizes, and where they’ll be displayed.
TweakNow Power Pack
The TweakNow Power Pack is a moddable approach to Windows 10 behavior rather than appearance.
You can, for example, create a daily shutdown that shuts down your computer at a specific hour and optimizes RAM usage by lowering other processes’ priority levels.
Then there’s The Virtual Desktop component, which allows you to build four unique desktop layouts that match your mood and job requirements.
There’s also a menu with more than 100 private Windows settings, a registry cleaner (which you should use cautiously), and a refreshed start-up manager.
The glass tint on your Windows frame, for example, gives a gleaming and transparent aesthetic with a contemporary twist. This is without a doubt the best Windows 10 UI Customization tool for creating a fantastic PC experience.
Key Features of Aero Glass
- You can also obscure the contents behind the border or add a glow to it.
- Aero Glass supports users who want to mess around with their Windows 10 borders yet gives less room to Windows 10 customization software.
On the other hand, WindowBlinds provides you with a variety of bespoke skins that are sure to complement your PC. Using these customizable skin; you may alter the overall look of Windows, buttons, typefaces, applications, and various other elements. Some are available for free, while others need additional money to use.
Key Features of WindowBlinds
- You may personalize your buttons, titles, background icons textures, and skins.
The Folder Marker is both about productivity and personalization. It allows you to color-code folders with a simple click of the mouse, which is pretty neat.
The options don’t end there, though; you may also designate folders as High-Priority, Low-Priority, Finished, Critical, and Private. It’s a fantastic method to keep track of your duties if you’re working on large projects with many shared files and directories.
The software Folder marker may also be used with numerous directories simultaneously, and it can be customized with additional subcategories for further management.
The paid version has additional features such as applying selected icons to all subfolders and customizing the icon set.
Some of UltraUXThemePatcher’s designs are unique, requiring extra software to function. Third-party themes that haven’t been acquired through the Microsoft Store may not operate properly on Windows.
The most frequent handy tool you’ll need while using third-party themes is UltraUXThemePatcher. Because the app modifies system files, it will require root access. Make sure you create a backup of your vital data and set up a system restore point before continuing.
However, the Start menu in Windows is still one of the most well-designed menus around. It’s a simple-to-use and powerful tool that may assist you in customizing your Windows device’s Start menu.
You can also use Classic Shell to make your device’s start menu more attractive. For example, if you have just updated your Windows 7 system to Windows 10, consider using Classic Shell to personalize the start menu of your new device. It comes with a wealth of settings and customization options. You may also make the taskbar transparent with it.
Key Features of Classic Shell
- This is a user-friendly program with many different designs to choose from.
- To ensure that you never miss anything, add programs to the list.
- For Internet Explorer, add a caption and status bar.
- In Windows 7 and later versions, you can change the Start button.
You can add your favorite links, applications, and programs to your start menu with the advanced Windows 10 device. However, if you want to customize it more by adding a new tile, you’ll need a specific Windows customization program.
Tile Creator is one of the many tools that may assist you in creating and adding new tiles to your start menu. This will allow you to access multiple files quickly, change the tile desktop background color, and include your icons.
The only disadvantage of this fantastic & amazing tool is that it only works on Windows 10.
Key Features of Tile Creator
- This program creates a start menu that looks and functions similarly to Windows 8’s. You may add applications, links, and favorites to simplify accessing them.
- It’s really simple to use this application, and it has a simple interface that allows you to add new tiles to your menu.
Windows OEM Info Editor
Use the Windows OEM Info Editor to alter and modify the system properties window’s OEM information. You may easily modify the model name, OEM logo, and contact information with it. The tool is fully functional with Windows 10.
Key Features of Windows OEM Info Editor
- This is open-source software that may be used to modify the standard credentials. It’s a portable tool that doesn’t need to be installed.
- You may easily change the names and keep them permanently. The appearance of the interface reminds me of a regular Windows program.
A RocketDock software allows you to connect your computer or laptop to an external monitor. Having such software makes life easier for anybody using it since it allows you to move between the program and other applications freely. However, finding the ideal docking software with extensive customizability is challenging.
The RocketDock is the finest docking program available because it allows you to personalize your dock according to your preferences. It also comes with a variety of customization ideas and options. You may relocate and modify the dock as needed. The software also includes third-party addons that make customizing simple.
Key Features of Rocket Dock
- It provides a one-of-a-kind presentation of all the applications at the top menu.
- You may add your logo to the taskbar on the top screen, and as you move the cursor over each icon, it expands and moves.
- There are several customizable themes accessible to personalize the look of your pc further.
- You may also include third-party applications in the mix.
Login Screen Background Changer
Last but not least, Login Screen Background Changer is a fantastic Windows 10 customization solution. This valuable tool may help you personalize your Windows screen. It allows you to modify the background and even use a personalized custom image. It’s a free utility that lets you play with rich colors and background options on your computer screen.
Key Features of Login Screen Background Changer
- This easy-to-use program can be used by novices and experts alike.
- You may personalize your lock screen to match your preferences.
- You may even add your images to the background using different choices.
Seventeen free Windows 10 customization tools allow you to customize every nook and cranny on your desktop, from the start button to the taskbar to the frames, all while maintaining a high level of efficiency. Yes, anything is feasible; all you have to do now is pick the appropriate program for the job. Now that you’ve created your custom layout for Windows 10 go wild! You can freely personalize your desktop for Windows 10 using one of these applications.
It’s a challenge to personalize Windows 10. If you want things to “just work,” third-party customization tools might not be for you. You may find your system breaking after an update from Microsoft or when the third-party developer updates its program, and your customizations will vanish without explanation.
However, if you want to make Windows 10 seem more personal, all 17 of the windows customization software we’ve outlined will get you there.