Jazz is the topmost internet service provider and a Pakistan Mobile Communication Limited Company. If you are a Jazz network user then you will experience high-speed internet with convenience and ease. However, if you want to check the remaining MBs for Jazz internet packages, then you can check Jazz data through several codes. Let’s have a look at the Jazz remaining MBs check code so that you can be able to subscribe to any new exciting Jazz offer.
- 1 How to check the remaining MBS in the jazz device
Jazz Telecommunication Company
It is a Pakistani mobile network formed as a result of the merger of Mobilink and Warid Telecom Companies. Moreover, it is also providing a wide range of internet services and packages to its prepaid and postpaid customers.
Being the largest telecom network in Pakistan, Jazz has achieved a large number of mobile users. Therefore, Jazz Pakistan has become a renowned cellular service provider and a reliable telecommunication Company as well. Above all, Jazz has reached throughout Pakistan with a range of 3G internet services along with a 4G LTE network.
This cellular mobile network has promised a variety of 3G and 4G internet offers with unlimited MBs. On the other hand, Jazz SIM or Warid SIM holders have the opportunity to check the remaining MBs for Jazz.
Here is mentioned all the methods and Jazz remaining MBs check code to help you get an idea about your leftover data. Now, you cannot only trace your remaining data packages, but you can also get new net packages early.
How to check the remaining MBS in the jazz device
- It is quite easy to check the remaining MBs for Jazz on your account. All you have to add *2# at the end of the subscription package code you have dialed for the activation.
- Let’s suppose that you have applied to the weekly internet package of Jazz, and its subscription code is *117*47#. It means that if you want to check the remaining data jazz, you can simply add *2# to the activation code *117*47#.
- In this way, you can dial *117*47*2# which will act as a Jazz remaining MBs check code.
- In a similar manner, if you have subscribed to the Jazz Monthly Browser Package, then it is easy to check your remaining internet data MBs. The code to activate this bundle is *117*77#. So, you can add *2# at the end of this subscription code in order to check the MBs out of 2100 MBs that you are yet to consume.
- The code to check the remaining MBs for Jazz becomes *117*77*2#.
There are many ways through which you can easily check the balance on your Jazz Mobilink SIM. For this purpose, you can use a Jazz balance check code in order to find your remaining balance on your Jazz number.
- Firstly, you have an opportunity to check your remaining balance by dialling a code *111# and this will take you to the automated call session.
- The automated voice call machine will ask you certain questions regarding your Jazz number and name. After that, you will be provided with the option to check your remaining balance through this automated call procedure.
- Dialling *111# from your mobile phone through Jazz SIM for checking the balance remaining is a USSD code method. Moreover, you will be charged Rs. 0.25 for this balance check as well.
You can also check your remaining balance with the help of a call as well. Just call on 123 and talk to a representative. A Jazz network representative will then provide you with the required details.
How you can check the remaining Jazz Weekly Mega Offer Bundle?
- Jazz weekly mega package is a non-recursive offer and does not automatically get updated. Moreover, you have to dial *159# manually, if you want to avail of this offer again. On the other hand, in order to check the remaining MBs for your Jazz weekly mega offer, you can just dial *159*2#.
- This procedure will provide you with all the relevant details about Jazz internet MBs along with their validity. Moreover, you can Check Remaining MBs for Jazz for just Rs 1. Hence, you can avail of these internet offers by subscribing with the help of certain codes. And Jazz network users can consume 2G/3G/LTE effectively.
Method to check the remaining MBs on Warid Network:
Apart from Jazz’s remaining MBs check code, there is another way to find out the remaining internet MBs on your Warid network. So, in order to know the remaining MBs on your Warid mobile connection, use the USSD subscription code *100#.
Hence, the balance on your Warid network will appear on your mobile screen.
MBB number in Jazz:
Your MBB number is the one tagged with your MBB device. Additionally, it can be from the Jazz network or mobile number of any other service provider and mobile operator. If you want to recharge your MBB device, you can use USSD code *6363#. In this way, you can subscribe to any of the MBB bundle offers and avail more incentives as well.
Method to check your free Jazz MBs:
- You can get easy access to fast and free jazz MBs through “Jazz Weekly Browser” by dialing the jazz MB check code.
- This Jazz weekly browser package will charge you Rs 50 with 300 MBs internet in 7 days.
- Dial 117 and follow the code *117*3# from your mobile app.
- You can check the remaining data Jazz through a subscription code *117*3*2# easily.
Terms and Conditions:
- Check Remaining MBs for Jazz through code like *111# or you can call on 123 for balance check details. This will charge you Rs 0.25 tax.
- All the above-mentioned offers are only valid for those Jazz customers, who have internet access.
- Moreover, the Jazz remaining MBs check code offer will be available for 2G, 3G, and 4G customers.
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority PTA declared Jazz as a fast 3G and 4G internet service provider as well. It has become the largest telecom network in Pakistan with around 55 million subscribe. Being the most reliable and affordable mobile and internet service provider, Jazz has converged a huge fan base.
Jazz has been providing its subscribers with amazing SMS, calls, and internet packages at affordable prices. You can avail any of internet Jazz 4G packages if you want to experience fast internet and enough data at the same time.