Jazz offers a balance Share service opportunity and you can take advantage of it through dialing Amount Transfer Code. If you are using this network, you will definitely love this share balance new method. Users can avail Mobilink Jazz balance share code and they can share mobile balance ranging from Rs. 15 to Rs. 500.
From your Jazz number, share code helps the customers take advantage of this facility to connect and communicate with their friends, family, or anyone with Jazz SIM.
How to share jazz balance
For all the users of Jazz prepaid this facility is available to share the balance and it can be availed through following simple step.
Dial: 100<9230XXXXXXXX> *<amount>#
Once you are done with sending code, a confirmation will be sent by replying with “1” to the message that you receive.
|Balance||*100#||Rs. 4.77 + Tax per share|
Terms and Conditions:
- When using the Jazz Balance Transfer, you have to reply to the confirmation message in order to complete the transaction.
- In case of misuse of users’ share balance (a new method service), this Company will not be responsible.
- Standard taxes will be applicable to each transaction.
- In case of a change in Codes, this company will communicate with the customers.
- Jazz is not responsible in case of misuse of this service.
- Jazz ensures that you are always connected with your loved one’s and friends & family
- Telecom Jazz reserves the right to revoke any package or services at any time, where required under PTA regulations
- using a sim which is not on your name is a crime as per PTA regulations
Users of other networks can avail Telenor balance and Zong balance share as per their availability codes. Customers of each network now have this amazing opportunity to Transfer balance to their friends and family with the same SIM or network.