Jazz offers a balance Share service opportunity, and you can take advantage of it by dialing the Amount Transfer Code. If you are using this network, you will love this new share balance method. Users can avail of Mobilink Jazz balance share code and share mobile balances ranging from Rs. 15 to Rs. 500.
From your Jazz number, the share code helps the customers take advantage of this facility to connect and communicate with their friends, family, or anyone with Jazz SIM.
How to share jazz balance
For all the users of Jazz prepaid, this facility is available to share the balance, and it can be availed through the following simple steps.
Dial: 100<9230XXXXXXXX> *<amount>#
Once you send the code, a confirmation will be sent by replying with “1” to the message you receive.
|Balance||*100#||Rs. 4.77 + Tax per share|
Terms and Conditions:
- When using the Jazz Balance Transfer, you must reply to the confirmation message to complete the transaction.
- In case of misuse of users’ share balance (a new method service), this Company will not be responsible.
- Standard taxes will apply to each transaction.
- In case of a change in Codes, this company will communicate with the customers.
- Jazz is not responsible in case of misuse of this service.
- Jazz ensures that you are always connected with your loved ones and, friends & family
- Telecom Jazz reserves the right to revoke any package or services at any time, where required under PTA regulations
- using a sim that is not in your name is a crime as per PTA regulations
Users of other networks can avail of Telenor balance and Zong balance share as per their availability codes. Customers of each network now have this amazing opportunity to Transfer balance to their friends and family with the same SIM or network.