Every year we get to see a multitude of management apps launched in the market, some are exceptional while some failed to make their mark. In this article, we are going to share some Free online project management apps and Project Management Solutions that were amazing in 2018 and show a promising future in 2019. Mostly we have heard about Scoro Project Management & Trello Project Management tools, but we will cover other solutions also.
Online Project Management Apps 2020
The Best Project Management Solutions for 2020 are
Casual is our personal favorite online project management app, it allows you to plan out your entire project by drawing a flowchart. The app is great for planning personal projects and for small team projects. Give it a try and if you don’t like it you can just quit.
- Simple interface
- Easy to integrate with multiple users
- Near zero learning curve Inexpensive
- Ease of use, iOS App, ability to generate flow diagram PDFs, and URLs on the fly.
- Regular updates.
- Android Apps and iOS apps are limited.
- Difficult to make sub-tasks.
- Detail Reporting is a cumbersome process
Podia is another app for medium to large-sized businesses and organizations. The specialty of this project management app is the CRM and social intranet features. It offers four packages, free, basic, premium, and plus. Podio is one of the best free project management app you can use.
- The simplicity of Usage.
- Effortless to use, Simple to install heaps of native integrations and outside integrations.
- Customizable for Virtually Any niche, but greatest for real estate.
- It was simple to install workspaces. It had been simple to customize. The functions were fantastic! From instruction to communicating, Podio has got it!
- Would Want the capability to publish pdf reports Rather than just exporting Excel documents
- Ux/Ui is not impressive
- Free for Five Employees
- Basic Package cost $9 Dollars with unlimited users
- Plus Package cost $14 Dollars with automated workflows
A wonderful project management app to help you plan and track the progress on your projects. It allows your team to share ideas too. It is a power-packed management tool for task management and effective collaboration.
- Offers all of the features of project management and visual management.
- The iPad along with iPhone variants of the Taskworld still requires some progress.
- Professional program starting at $10.00 per user per month and Enterprise plan starting at $21.99 per individual monthly.
Scoro Project Management
The Scoro provides end-to-end business management support for organizations. It is loaded with features to help companies get more organized and be in control.
- It’s undoubtedly among the Best platforms for groups to successfully accommodate and utilize.
- Both the invoicing and reminder system is all Remarkable
- It frequently does take some time to prepare the sync with Outlook.
- Essential pricing starts at $26 per user per month, Work Hub pricing starts at $37 per user monthly, Sales Hub pricing starts at $37 per user monthly, and also Business Hub pricing starts at $61 per user monthly.
Proofhub is a one-stop solution for all business management problems. With this app, you can eliminate all other tools to run your business. You can use it as a centralized location to plan, manage, and run your projects by effectively communicating with employees and clients.
- No learning curve
- ProofHub provides all preparation, cooperation. Tracking, proofing, and reporting tools under a single roof for a Reasonable cost (no Peruser charges )
- It’s powerful third-party integrations is very good, however, it doesn’t incorporate with programs like Zapier.
- ProofHub Essential can be obtained for $45 per month (billed annually) with infinite users and ProofHub Ultimate Control designed for $89 per month (billed annually) with unlimited projects and unlimited users.
Basecamp the most widely used online project management apps. It has got everything to organize and manage projects, plus to-do lists, events, notes, and files. This user-friendly app offers a 60 day trial period.
- The messaging board simplifies the alliance into a whole new degree.
- It is super simple to execute and also the interface is Superb.
- Basecamp integrations feel a little lacking, especially concerning reporting.
- Basecamp Personal can be obtained at no cost (with 3 tasks and 20 users)
- Basecamp Business is designed for $99 per month for unlimited projects.
Trello Project Management
Trello project management is a planning solution for everyone. It is a super friendly and flexible project management app. You can plan your next vacation and your business project, both with this easy to use the app. It works like a big whiteboard.
- No Cost for Basic service.
- Any size project is workable
- It’s somewhat tricky while we utilize it with different software.
- The Business Class plan is readily available for $9.99 per individual a month
- The enterprise plan is readily available for $20.83 per individual monthly (for 100 users).
In the event that you’d love to plan, organize, track projects in a particular collaborative space, Monday.com would the ideal tool for you personally. Manage any workflow or process and plan to deal with any challenge.
- Adaptive User Interface
- Very Affordable price
- Too Much social media marketing and YouTube advertising.
- The Basic plan cost $39 a month for 5 users
- Standard plan cost $49 a month for 5 users, pro plan cost $79 a month for 5 users
- Enterprise plans can be obtained through quotation.
Do comment and let us know if you found the free project management app like Trello project management helpful and if your favorite management app made out our list.
Frequently Asked Questions
Program management vs project management?
Project management consists of one individual, big project, while the program management does not only have projects. Both of them have different objectives and benefits. Project management focuses on the delivery of the project as efficiently as possible, with a considerable profit. In comparison, the program management focuses on bringing the most gains to the organization. Project management is short term and has concrete deliverables, while program management requires long-term commitments.
What is the project management triangle?
The project management triangle is also known as the triple constraint, the iron triangle, and the project triangle. It introduces the three focal elements of project management. These three elements are scope, time, and budget.
What does a project coordinator do?
A project coordinator has some important responsibilities in project management. The primary duty of this administrative professional is to assists the project manager and ensuring that the project activities are running smoothly on time, within budget. They coordinate meetings, resources, equipment, and information, along with planning for the project and monitoring its progress.
What are the 5 stages of project management?
Project management has five phases, which help in the completion of each project efficiently. These five stages include conception and initiation of the project, planning, execution, performance or monitoring, and project closure.
Does Google have a project management app?
Google has several online project management apps, which are easy to use, built reports, coordinate with the team, and to update the live activities. Some of the online project management apps are Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Drive Google Slides, Google Calendar, and Google Keep for Project Management.
How to use slack for project management?
Slack is one of the online project management apps, which helps in managing projects efficiently. It does not compromise the quality of the project, and the entire project can coordinate through it. Add slack in the browser, create a slack channel, make a public account, invite other people, and communicate project details with them. You can use the chatbox, can comment, and make conversations there. You can also add documents and get notifications via slack.