Every year we get to see a multitude of management apps launched in the market, some are exceptional while some failed to make their mark. In this article we are going to share some Free project management apps and Project Management Solutions that were amazing in 2018 and show promising future in 2019. Mostly we have heard about Scoro Project Management & Trello Project Management tools, but we will cover other solutions also.
Project Management Apps 2020
The Best Project Management Solutions for 2020 are
Casual is our personal favorite project management app, it allows you to plan out your entire project by drawing a flowchart. The app is great for planning personal projects and for small team projects. Give it a try and if you don’t like it you can just quit.
- Simple interface
- Easy to integrate with multiple users
- Near zero learning curve Inexpensive
- Ease of use, iOS App, ability to generate flow diagram PDF’s and urls on the fly.
- Regular updates.
- Android Apps and iOS apps are limited.
- Difficult to make sub-tasks.
- Detail Reporting is a cumbersome process
Podia is another app for medium to large sized business and organizations. The specialty of this project management app is the CRM and social intranet feature. It offers four packages, free, basic, premium and plus. Podio is one of the best free project management app you can use.
- Simplicity of Usage.
- Effortless to use, Simple to install heaps of native integrations and outside integrations.
- Customizable for Virtually Any niche, but greatest for real estate.
- It was simple to install workspaces. It had been simple to customize. Functions were fantastic! From instruction to communicating, Podio has got it!
- Would Want the capability to publish pdf reports Rather than just exporting Excel documents
- Ux/Ui is not impressive
- Free for Five Employees
- Basic Package cost $9 Dollars with unlimited users
- Plus Package cost $14 Dollars with automated workflows
A wonderful project management app to help you plan and track the progress on your projects. It allows your team to share ideas too. It is a power-packed management tool for task management and effective collaboration.
- Offers all of the features of project management and visual management.
- The iPad along with iPhone variants of the Taskworld still requires some progress.
- Professional program starting at $10.00 per user per month and Enterprise plan starting at $21.99 per individual monthly.
Scoro Project Management
The Scoro provide end-to-end business management support for organizations. It is loaded with features to help companies get more organized and be in control.
- It’s undoubtedly among the Best platforms for groups to successfully accommodate and utilize.
- Both the invoicing and reminder system are all Remarkable
- It frequently does take some time to prepare the sync with Outlook.
- Essential pricing starts at $26 per user per month, Work Hub pricing starts at $37 per user monthly, Sales Hub pricing starts at $37 per user monthly, and also Business Hub pricing starts at $61 per user monthly.
Proofhub is one stop solution for all business management problems. With this app you can eliminate all other tools to run your business. You can use it as a centralized location to plan, manage and run your projects by effectively communicating with employees and client.
- No learning curve
- ProofHub provides all preparation, cooperation. Tracking, proofing, and reporting tools under a single roof for a Reasonable cost (no Peruser charges )
- It’s powerful third party integrations is very good, however, it doesn’t incorporate with programs like Zapier.
- ProofHub Essential can be obtained for $45 per month (billed annually) with infinite users and ProofHub Ultimate Control designed for $89 per month (billed annually) with unlimited projects and unlimited users.
Basecamp the most widely used project management apps. It has got everything to organize and manage projects, plus to do lists, events, notes and files. This user friendly app offers a 60 day trial period.
- The messaging board simplifies alliance into a whole new degree.
- It is super simple to execute and also the interface is Superb.
- Basecamp integrations feel a little lacking, especially concerning reporting.
- Basecamp Personal can be obtained at no cost (with 3 tasks and 20 users)
- Basecamp Business is designed for $99 per month for unlimited projects.
Trello Project Management
Trello project management is a planning solution for everyone. It is super friendly and flexible project management app. You can plan your next vacation and your business project, both with this easy to use app. It works like a big whiteboard.
- No Cost for Basic service.
- Any size project is workable
- It’s somewhat tricky while we utilize it with different software.
- The Business Class plan is readily available for $9.99 per individual a month
- Enterprise plan is readily available for $20.83 per individual monthly (for 100 users).
In the event that you’d love to plan, organize, track projects in a particular collaborative space, Monday.com would the ideal tool for you personally. Manage any workflow or process and plan to deal with any challenge.
- Adaptive User Interface
- Very Affordable price
- Too Much social media marketing and YouTube advertising.
- The Basic plan cost $39 a month for 5 users
- Standard plan cost $49 a month for 5 users, pro plan cost $79 a month for 5 users
- Enterprise plan can be obtained through quotation.
Do comment and let us know if you found free project management app helpful and if your favorite management app made out our list.