How To Check Telenor Number Ownership?
You can now check Telenor number, ownership or Telenor SIM number owner through the following simple steps. Telenor is the leading customer service provider. You can attain Telenor number check details or information with the help of code.
How to check Telenor number:
You can now easily check SIM number owner or mobile number of ownership for a Telenor number. The Telenor number check code is here to provide you with the correct information regarding the ownership of the SIM or number.
Find how to check Telenor number information and ownership. The method is quite simple and easy which require you to just send a message. Sending a simple SMS will allow you to inquire and trace any number.
Check Telenor SIM:
You can also check your Telenor Number Ownership through USSD codes. Now you have no need to visit Telenor center in order to know the owner name. The Telenor number check code provides you an opportunity to gather all the Telenor number information.
These include owner name, CNIC number, IMSI number and location of Telenor number. Moreover, with the help of this facility, you can verify the number and mobile connection as well.
Telenor Number Check Code 2019:
You have to send a blank SMS to code 667
Standard charges will be applied to this SMS
In this way, you can have a Telenor SIM number owner in your mobile through a single SMS.
|SMS 667||Standard Charges|
Just call on 345 to know how to check Telenor number. You must have three things confirmed before calling on the helpline.
- Name of SIM owner
- CNIC number
- IMSI number (You will find this number on the back side of your SIM)
Upon providing above mentioned information, they will give you a Telenor SIM number at once.
Telenor website live chat feature:
- You have to provide them with name of owner, CNIC number and IMSI number.
- Upon providing above mentioned information, they will give you a Telenor SIM number at once.
- All you have to log on to Telenor website.
- Click on the LIVE CHAT feature present at the right bottom.
- You can request them to provide you with Telenor SIM numbers in exchange for the details mentioned above.
- They will provide you with the number you are looking for.
Important Details regarding Telenor Number Information are as follows:
- You can easily extract important information which is required for mobile number portability MNP. All you have to do is to send MNP via SMS to code 667 from your current active SIM.
- As a result of this SMS, you will receive complete Telenor number information like name of SIM holder, CNIC number and IMSI.
- In case you have just purchased a new SIM, Telenor number check details will not be available in a few days. The reason is that the data has not been stored yet on the system and you will get a message from an unknown number with CNIC/NIC 1111.
Terms and Conditions:
- Telenor number check code method will provide you with Telenor SIM name and other details on your mobile screen for free.
- This facility is only available for active SIM. The code may not work for inactive SIM.
- A company can change the codes any time. Visit Telenor website in case of any error in above mentioned code.
- You can also call on Telenor helpline number +92 (42) 111 345 100 for other Telenor number check details.
- Information like Telenor SIM owner name, location of Telenor number and SIM location can be gained through calling on the helpline.
- For an inactive SIM, you can use method 2 (call on 345 Telenor helpline) or use method 3 (live chat with Telenor service providers).
- Method 1 of sending SMS to 667 is not valid for inactive SIMs.
On the other hand, if both SIM and the owner of the SIM are outside of Pakistan, then there is Overseas Pakistanis System information Form present. Hence, You can verify the Telenor SIM through this system.