Ufone is providing a facility to its customer to transfer the amount through a code. In this way, Ufone has never disappointed its customers when it comes to new internet packages, balance share, or Ufone advance loan.
Ufone is a Pak Telecom Mobile Limited and it has become a Pakistani GSM cellular service provider company as well. This is the third-largest mobile operator present in Pakistan and it is gradually growing its services for the telecom users. Moreover, Ufone always comes up with incredible bundle offers for its prepaid and postpaid customers.
Moreover, these Ufone call packages comprise a complete bundle that will insist you to avail it as per your suitability. You can subscribe to a particular Ufone daily, weekly or monthly call packages, if you think that it is best for you.
Ufone Balance Share Code 2020
Ufone customers can transfer the amount to their family and friends through following two simple steps.
- Dial: *828* then add a number of the recipient * amount #
for example = *828*0333xxxxxxx*200#
- In the second step, customers have to reply with 1 to complete the share balance Ufone transaction to that particular number.
Terms and Conditions for Ufone Advance :
- The facility of Ufone balance transfer allows the customers to make a maximum of 4 amount transactions in one day.
- To transfer balance, Ufone allows customers to transfer Rs 10 to Rs 600 service charges Free, till 600 transfer
- The amount that has been shared must be used before the validity period ends.
- For the transactions greater than Rs 600, a new transaction should be initiated to complete the transfer. The maximum amount of balance is restricted to Rs 600 which can be shared among Ufone subscribers.
- Balance transferred through UShare will not have any effect on the B-party subscriber validity period.
- Codes can be changed anytime by the Ufone Company.
You can get more details about the Ufone loan share and other packages from its website.