If you are looking for an ultimate guide to Ufone UTunes on how to set Ufone Utune by code then here are some exciting tips. You know that people nowadays have different music tastes and have fond of applying those music tunes as their caller tunes. This is how you can let your family and friends hear your favorite tunes every time they call you.
All you have to do is to choose a UTune from a content library and select a weekly package to change it weekly if you like. Another thing which you can do is to make your own personalized tune in your own sound. For this purpose, you can subscribe through the nearest retailer or visit “My Ufone” app. Let me tell you that how to set Ufone UTune by code and simple hacks.
How to set Ufone utune by code
- Suppose you called your friend and loved his tune then you can make it yours at once. All you have to press * while listening to your friend’s tune.
- In other case you can present UTune to a friend. You can also record your UTune on IVR 666.
- You can easily manage their UTune library by visiting the “UTunes Portal” or download “Mobile App” for this purpose.
- If you want to purchase new UTunes music, then send a SMS of “UTune Code” to 666 or you can visit: ufone.com:8088. In this way they will SMS you a list of songs so that you can choose as per your music taste.
Interesting thing about Ufone UTunes is that you can also gift any UTune song to your friend any time. All you need to do is to SMS “GiftUTune Code” to 666 for songs or visit to utunes.ufone.com:8088 for Codes. You will be charged Rs. 5.98 per UTune gift for Prepaid and Rs. 5.00 per UTune gift for Postpay. While rest of the packages are as follows:
- You will be charged Rs. 1.55 per day (Prepaid) and Rs. 36 per month (Postpay)
- Call Charges to 666 – Rs. 2.99 (Prepaid) & Rs. 2.5 (Postpay)
- Send SMS ‘SUB’ to 666 or you can also dial *666#
- You can visit your nearest Ufone Service Center, Franchise or any Retailer.
- If you want to unsubscribe UTunes just write “UNSUB” and send it to 666.