It is easy to share the balance with your friends and family through the Telenor balance share code in 2020. You can send mobile balance to anyone using these codes and this is applicable to all the SIMs of Telenor in Pakistan. In case of any issue, you can contact the Telenor helpline.
This balance share code is an easy way to send or share balance to anyone in minutes. The article focuses on the Telenor Smart Share Code to help you out in transferring the balance to your friends and family.
Telenor Balance Share Code 2020:
- The code is simple and you can easily send it to your friends and family numbers. All you have to do is to simply dial *1*1*92345<9233XXXXXXXX>*100# and the balance will be shared through this simple format. This is a Telenor smart share code that helps you to transfer the balance.
- The format mentioned above is given with an example. Dial *1*1*Telenor number*amount# for easy balance sharing process. However, this code is valid for balance transferring from only Telenor to Telenor numbers. Moreover, it is also limited to the Telenor prepaid customers as well.
Share amount through simple instructions:
You can follow the given instructions.
- *1*1*923xxxxxxxxx*Amount# and press 1 to confirm the balance transfer.
- Code to dial: *1*1*92345<9233XXXXXXXX>*100#
- Example: *1*1*9234511111111*100#
- After dialing the above-mentioned code and amount you want to transfer, a confirmation will be required in response to the code. All you have to do is press 1 on the dialer to confirm the transfer of the balance share.
- You will be charged with Rs. 3.99 for balance share through Telenor network.
|Balance||Rs. 0.5 paisa||*1*1*923xxxxxxxxx*Amount# and press 1|
- With the help of the Telenor Balance Share Code, you will be asked to confirm the balance transfer. The transaction will be confirmed once the confirmation message received.
- Telenor Balance Check Code prices are excluding all the taxes. Moreover, Standard taxes may apply to all the transactions being undergone.
- The code mentioned above can be changed by the Telenor Company and they will notify you through their prescribed SMS service.
- The terms and conditions of the Telenor Company may apply to these transactions. You can go to the Telenor website or Telenor helpline to extract more details.