Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi, an Islamic dervish, and a Sufi poet. Most eminent spiritual master with extraordinary poetical intellects. He has composed 3000 love songs in the love of Allah and His Beloved Prophet (may peace be upon him). Rumi quotes on life have been affecting millions of people. His choice of words and their portrayal was quite effective. Poetry helps us understand the world around us on a deeper level. To read poetry is like seeing the world and life with the eyes of a poet. An artist who knows how to assemble his words beautifully. Therefore, Rumi poems are popular all around the world. Rumi love poems and many translated versions of Rumi love quotes are available today in the form of books. A list of his works will be presented to you in this article. To make the experience even better Rumi love quotes, images have also been added.
- 1 Poetry And Its Connection With The Human Psychology:
- 1.1 Rumi Quotes On Life:
- 1.1.1 1. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” ― Rumi
- 1.1.2 2. “The wound is the place where the Light enters you.” ― Rumi
- 1.1.3 3. “This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.” ― Rumi
- 1.1.4 4. “Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.” ― Rumi
- 1.1.5 5. “The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing How blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” ― Rumi
- 1.1.6 6. “In your light, I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.” ― Rumi
- 1.1.7 7. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” ― Rumi
- 1.1.8 8. “Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.” ― Rumi
- 1.2 Rumi quotes images
- 1.3 What Rumi say about life?
- 1.4 What does Rumi say about love?
- 1.5 What you are seeking Rumi?
- 1.6 What is Rumi philosophy?
- 1.7 Who is the greatest poet of all time?
- 1.8 What is Rumi’s most famous poem?
- 1.9 What is Rumi’s full name?
- 1.1 Rumi Quotes On Life:
Poetry And Its Connection With The Human Psychology:
Psychology and poetry are two extremely different subjects. However, there is a close connection between the two. Poetry is an art formed by the unconscious impulses of a human brain. A poet portrays his innermost feelings, thoughts, and emotions in the form of rhythmic poetry. When a reader reads such compositions, they will affect his way of thinking. They will allow him to cherish and accept his innermost feelings. Poetry triggers our emotions and encourages self-reflection. An MRI study shows that poetry and music tend to stimulate the regions (right hemisphere) of the brain connected with emotions and reward. Rumi love quotes in simple words are connected with human psychology.
Rumi Quotes On Life:
Sufi Rumi is considered as an epitome of Insani Kamil, which means, “a perfected and complete human being”.
1. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
In particular, it is common among humans to become cynical and closed to love. We choose to isolate ourselves and build barriers of anxiety, doubt, and nonacceptance of love. Rumi love poems give you the true picture of what love is. Love is everywhere, it’s in Allah and in the world he has created. However, if you choose to build barriers against it and lock up your heart with chains of skepticism. Love is only offered and not found. Therefore, let your heart freely accept all the love in this world. Let the love of Allah, help you see clearly into the hearts of humanity.
2. “The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”
Out of all the Rumi quotes, this one, in particular, hits home. With this beautiful Rumi quotes images. When a human is happy with the worldly benefits he might sometimes forget the remembrance of Allah. On the other hand, the rough times when we’re fighting battles and are wounded. Those are the times when we fall to our knees and form a closer relationship with Allah. The pain and the sorrow, open our eyes, and enlightens us to the truth of this world. Our wounds teach us how to protect ourselves and heal ourselves in times of emotional suffering.
3. “This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.”
This quote perfectly defines what it is like to love someone. The most beautiful of all Rumi quotes images. Here he defines how one must stop restraining from moving forward in the direction of love. You must not be fearful of the consequences of taking a step without your feet. Be open to experiences and fly towards the sky and let the truths of life be unveiled to you. However, let yourself fall so you would know what it feels like to live your life. Don’t control, calculate, and obsess over everything in life. Let go of hesitation and accept love.
Rumi quotes on life are all about love and the nature of life. You must not be fearful of falling in love. Nevertheless, allow yourself to fly towards the sky without the fear of falling. Your feet give you stability, but you must learn to step out of your comfort zone. In order to experience bigger things, you must let go of fear.
4. “Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.”
Not everything lost is an actual loss. Some things, some good possessions, and some people have to walk away. Rumi love poems are unveiling the truth upon you. Grief is just suffering that is often self-inflicted. Don’t damage your heart while you grieve over something you lost. Instead, focus on the bigger picture. Find the silver lining in the cloud. You must lose some things in order to realize the worth of your blessings.
Especially, you must lose things to realize that despite the fact that they tempt you, they are not beneficial for you. You must lose something in order to gain something better. And surely the void shall be filled up by something else. What you have lost must come around in another form, more beneficial for you. Therefore, one mustn’t let grief control how you feel. Be optimistic even in the toughest of times. A motivational Rumi quotes, images for wallpaper.
5. “The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing How blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere.
They’re in each other all along.”
Another name for Rumi is Insani Kamil, the completed human. Furthermore, when you take a look at the Rumi quotes for life. You’ll learn that Rumi poems are defining self-love in the most beautiful way. He says that I wanted to have a love story and I started looking for love in other people. However, I had completely forgotten that love existed inside of me. I was blind to the lover in me and I considered myself incomplete. However, the truth is that love is within you. In addition to that, you can comprehend it for the love of Allah. The love for your creator is inside your own heart and it opens up the doors for everything else.
6. “In your light, I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.”
Either perceived as human or divine, this quote defines the magic of love. A perfect wallpaper of Rumi quotes images. The way love can inspire you to see things on a deeper level. The way the beauty of Allah’s creation and his love inspired Rumi to mold his vision into art. He was enlightened and complete, and he turned what he gained from this world into art and poetry. Moreover, this is also about how the love of a person can open your chest to countless experiences. Love can change your vision and your point of view.
7. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
Rumi beautifully defines human psychology and nature. A motivational Rumi quotes on life. When we are ambitious, reckless, and clever we have countless ideas. And we wish to change the world with our cleverness. However, since the change starts from within yourself. A wise person, not just ideas, but he also has a deep understanding of what he wants. A complete and wise person knows that in order to bring about a change in this world. He must change himself first. He doesn’t wish to change the world and the people in it. Instead, he wants to use his wisdom to change himself. This is the biggest contribution one could make in changing the world.
8. “Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.”
Everyone came into this world with a purpose. Each individual makes his own contribution to this world. And the desire for that contribution is already present within him. Everyone is special and has a unique motive and an offering for this world. Rumi love poems for self-love and finding your purpose in life.
Rumi quotes images
What Rumi say about life?
Rumi is the Persian poet, and Sufi mystic his thought and idea poetry his loved towards Allah and His Prophet. Rumi’s quotes on life had effects many people’s points of view even his poetry has changed their thoughts toward life. Rumi says about life that one should fell into sorrow to feel the joy and weep so that we can laugh later as it is not about the body but the soul that matters.
What does Rumi say about love?
According to Rumi love is the way through which we can find the same response from our God. He says that love is not about finding it is about removing obstacles within to love and being loved. According to him, love is the most precious gift of God to the human being. Rumi love quotes & Rumi love poems are very deep and one needs the heart to understand the feelings.
What you are seeking Rumi?
Rumi quotes “what you seek is seeing you” is full of the complex for the read. This quote can be understood by people in different ways from different perspectives. In his quotes, he gave the idea about life that is not impossible only the thing matter is about the willingness of a person to achieve his goal.
What is Rumi philosophy?
Rumi was the 13th-century Persian poet. Rumi’s philosophy is basically about love and life. His love is basically for Allah and His Beloved Prophet. Through his poetry, he influences the Muslims to follow the path of Allah to get their best achievement. In his quotes of life, he says: be patient where you sit in the dark the dawn is coming”.
Who is the greatest poet of all time?
Yes your read it right, William Shakespeare is perhaps the greatest poet of all time. He mostly writes poetry about nature.
What is Rumi’s most famous poem?
Rumi’s most famous poem is “only breathe”. This poem has a powerful impact on people’s hearts. In this poem, he talked about “spirit”.
What is Rumi’s full name?
Rumi’s full name is Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Balkhi.
Hope you liked our article pertaining to Rumi love quotes, please share your views and comments below.