Natural skincare tips for Summer is particularly harsh in our part of the world; the scorching heat would burn even if you are out for a short span of time. Not to mention the oily skin and sweat. We bring to you our tried and tested tips for glowing skin in summers, try our skin food and summer Glow face packs for glowing skin recipes. Plus you can enjoy our best home remedies for glowing skin. Summer skin care tips can be discussed in detail below.
Tips for Natural Skin Care Tips in Summer:
To fight the sun damage you need a proper routine to keep your skin hydrated, young and glowing in summers.
We can not stress enough the need for staying hydrated during summers. You need to drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water or more to keep the blood circulation right and help to flush out toxins from the body.
Use Home-Made Scrubs to Unclog Pores
Scrubbing is effective to unclog the pores and exfoliate dead skin to reveal newer brighter skin underneath. There is plenty of home-made scrubs that are super cheap and work great.
- Mix 2 parts sugar with 1-part honey and olive oil and voila! Scrub it in circular motions on your hands and face for 10 minutes and wash off to reveal soft, glowing skin.
- Salt scrubs work well too, sea salt is so rich in minerals, mix it with oil, one lemon zest, and a few mint leaves. Blend it all together and your sea spa in a bottle is ready.
- Coarsely grounded oatmeal and almonds mixed with honey and milk make a great body scrub for everyday use.
Use Desi Ubtans and Summer Glow Face Packs for Skin
Now here are two most authentic home remedies for glowing skin, directly from our grandma, with love:
- 2 tbsp of chickpea flour (besan), a pinch of turmeric, 1 tsp of yogurt, and 1 tsp of honey. Mix it all together and apply on your face in a thick even layer. Wait for 30 minutes before washing it off and you will get an instant glow.
- Take grounded mash daal 2 and measure daal 2 tbsp each, lemon zest, rose petals and 5 grounded almonds, mix it with milk and egg white and your homemade ubtan is ready. Put it on for half an hour and use regularly for the best results.
Exfoliating Fruity Skin Food
Another great tip for glowing skin in summer is to eat fruit and smear them on your skin:
- A papaya and pineapple exfoliating face pack is the fruity treat you need this summer. Blend the pineapple pulp with equal quantity of papaya pulp, mix it well, add brown sugar, honey and a dash of almond oil to the mix and you are done. This recipe makes amazing food for glowing skin.
- Don’t forget to do a patch test before using it.
Almond Oil for Anti-aging Skin Care
Almond oil is so rich in vitamin E, which is essential to keep the elasticity of our skin. Just a little drop of Almond oil around the eye area works as a great anti-aging eye cream. Almonds are super skin food for glowing skin, you can also use them in a face pack.
Aloe Gel to Rescue
Aloe Vera gel is the one-stop solution to all your beauty concerns, it can moisturize your skin, can be used as an anti-aging treatment, can help with the marks and scars and can treat sunburned skin effectively.
Just take a leaf directly from the plant, slice it open and there you are. Scoop out the gel and apply directly or mixed with coconut oil to your skin.
High SPF to Protect from Sun Damage
Never set your foot outside the house without wearing your SPF 60 or above sunblock, in fact, wear it inside the house too, if you are exposed to heat in the kitchen for long hours.
Remember sun damage is the biggest of all skin problems and it takes a long time to recover.
Go for Light, Breathable Makeup
- Opt a specifically designed formula
- Try it on for 20 minutes before making the purchase
Don’t Forget Yoga
Summer packs of skin are a fun way to relax after a long, tiring day, just apply a thick coat on your face, place cool thin slices of cucumber on your eyes, sip on some nice refreshing drink and let the skin food fight the free radicals and sun damage.
Hopefully, you like our article pertaining to natural skin care tips & Glow face Pack will benefit you. Please share your thoughts in the comments below about summer skin care tips or home remedies for glowing skin you follow.