Natural Beauty Tips and Tricks for Dry and Oily Skin of girls can be explored in this article if you are fed up of spending money on salons. Could your skin be more clear than it is? Yes, absolutely. All of this could happen without spending thousands of rupees in the salon. Even the smallest seed of a plant needs to be taken care off for before it can blossom so the truth is that nature needs time to bloom. With the following natural beauty tips, you can make your skin look smoother and healthier than before. So wake up and incorporate these skin care tips in your daily routine life.
Natural Beauty Tips and Tricks for Girls
Both oily and dry skin has its pros and cons and demands extra care as compared to normal skin.
For dull, tired and dry skin: The worst part of dry skin is that it ages faster and, if not taking care at an early age (ideally 18) you might end up with anti-aging issues at your early 20s.
- To make dehydrated skin better, it is recommended to massage the skin with iced yoghurt. You can also sprinkle some iced sugar (for softness) along with it.
- Second, you can take orange halves and scrub your face gently until the granules melt. Keep it for 15 minutes and then wash the face with iced water. Do this twice or thrice a week and see the difference.
Five Natural Ingredients
For dull, oily and combination skin: There are endless natural beauty tips for oily to combination skin. Five natural ingredients might help you battle unwanted shine.
1. Lemon: The vitamin C in lemons helps combat hyperpigmentation and brightens skin. It also whisks away excess sebum and reduces extra shine from the face.
2. Tea tree: Tea tree is best for acne-prone skin. It is also antibacterial and a gentle astringent, controlling dryness.
3. Kaolin clay: You can use a kaolin clay mask twice or thrice a week for optimum results. It absorbs excess oil, drawing sebum and other debris from your face. Also, it helps to tighten pores and makes the skin brighter too!
4. Olive oil: A natural beauty tip that can work as a perfect cleanser for oily skin type. This magical oil pulls impurities from your skin while maintaining its pH balance. Every night, gently massage your face with two to three drops of olive oil and leave on for five minutes. Wipe it off with a wet towel.
5. Oatmeal: Oatmeal acts as a great gentle Exfoliator on skin. It has got amino acid and high silica content that restores the skin’s pH balance and natural moisture.
If you like the above natural beauty tips and tricks, do share it with your loved ones.