Easypaisa is a growing platform with around 75000 outlets around Pakistan. This biggest mobile wallet is exclusively designed to help mobile users with their daily business and domestic payment needs. Easypaisa account sign up is a way forward to create an Easypaisa account and meet all your financial needs of sending and receiving money. Moreover, this is an empowering method to pay your bills while sitting at home, disbursement of salaries, transfer donations, insurance amount, savings, and a lot more. And all of these financial transactions are now possible without an internet connection. However, you will be needing a stable internet connection for downloading Easypaisa app on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- 1 What is Easypaisa?
- 2 How to open the Easypaisa Account?
- 3 How to Activate the Easypaisa Account?
- 4 How to Open Easypaisa Account on Telenor?
- 5 How to Open Easypaisa Account on Zong or Non-Telenor SIM?
- 6 How to use Easypaisa Account?
- 7 How to Check Easypaisa Account Balance?
- 8 How to Deposit Money in Your Easypaisa Account?
- 9 How to Deactivate Easypaisa Account?
What is Easypaisa?
Launched in 2009 under the partnership of Telenor, Easypaisa is a Pakistan’s growing mobile payment transfer program. It is a mobile wallet, operational as a branchless banking service provider affiliated with the Telenor Microfinance Bank.
The idea behind this innovation is to set grounds for a digital system by switching the financial services to go digital. Thus, Easypaisa is truly a game-changer in the world of money transfer with the sole purpose of reliability and convenience for the end-users.
You can easily access this mobile payment transfer system by installing Easypaisa app in your smartphone. This platform provides the unprivileged masses with easy access to financial services. If you have not yet opened an account in any bank, then you do not need to worry. Easypaisa is here to fulfill all your banking requirements including money transfer service.
Remember those days, when this kind of digital platform was hard to even imagine? However, with the massive technology influx in the country like Pakistan, many businesses are gradually going digital.
Through the bank, you have to follow several procedures before sending money to your loved ones. However, Easypaisa is a quite handy application that allows you to transfer money while resting at home in your comfort zone. Isn’t it amazing?
You can now send money to your friends and family with just one click on the Easypaisa account sign up. So, all you have to make your Easypaisa account and there you go. Let me tell you how this digital money transfer service is so easy and reliable.
How to open the Easypaisa Account?
You can open your Easypaisa account with ease while sipping your cup of tea. Just follow simple steps and create an Easypaisa account sign up within a few minutes. Moreover, this service is equally available for mobile users with Telenor number and non-Telenor number users in Pakistan.
All you have to do is to install the Easypaisa app on your mobile phone with an active SIM number. So, let’s begin with the procedure.
- Firstly download the Easypaisa app in your Android or iOS device from Google Play Store or App Store respectively.
- After this step, open your Easypaisa app from your smartphone
- Now enter your mobile number in the required section and press next.
- Enter your CNIC number and date of issuance of your identity card/ CNIC number.
- Then you will be asked to choose your city and then press “Submit”
How to Activate the Easypaisa Account?
- Now enter a 5-digit number as your PIN code to create your Easypaisa account. Also re-enter to confirm your PIN code. You will be asked to enter your PIN number created while logging into your Easypaisa account later. Remember that your PIN code is personal, do not share it with anyone.
- Your Easypaisa account has been successfully created on your mobile phone with any network or SIM you are currently using.
- After your PIN code creation, you can now avail of the services of Easypaisa with your smartphone.
How to Open Easypaisa Account on Telenor?
If you are a Telenor user/ subscriber, then you can open your Easypaisa account easily. Follow simple steps and enjoy the benefits of Easypaisa mobile wallet.
- Firstly, open the dialing pad of your mobile phone and enter *786#
- Secondly, you will be asked to enter a 5-digit PIN code.
- Then re-enter your created PIN code for further confirmation.
- Your Easypaisa account has successfully been created and activated.
- In order to avail of Easypaisa account services, dial *786# from your smartphone. Moreover, you can also visit your nearest Telenor Franchise or Easypaisa Retailer in your city.
How to Open Easypaisa Account on Zong or Non-Telenor SIM?
If you are a non-Telenor mobile user, then you will get equal benefits for using the Easypaisa account. Follow simple steps and create an Easypaisa account in no time.
- Firstly, open your messaging app from your mobile phone
- Secondly, write EP <space> your CNIC number and send this message to 0345-1113737.
- After this SMS, you will receive a call from an Easypaisa representative for further verification. Your Easypaisa account will be generated and registered after a few questions from the representative.
- After confirmation of all your necessary details, you will be asked to create your PIN code.
- For PIN code creation, enter PIN<Space>5 digit PIN<Space>confirm 5 digit PIN in the message section and again send it to 0345-1113737
- After this step, you will receive a confirmation SMS from 3737 that your PIN code has been successfully generated and you can proceed further.
- Now you can utilize all the Easypaisa services through SMS service. Additionally, you can also visit your nearest retailer shop to avail of other Easypaisa services.
For more details, you can visit the official website of Easypaisa here.
How to use Easypaisa Account?
Once you create your Easypaisa account, you can avail the following services:
- Pay your utility bills before the due date with Easypaisa account
- You can save your time using this mobile payment transfer service as your financial transaction is just a click away.
- You will find the Easypaisa service less expensive in comparison to other online services.
- Well, another good news is that you can also transfer money or funds to the bank through your Easypaisa account.
- With a fast Easypaisa service, you can send donations to any charity.
- This is an excellent mobile wallet for money transfer internationally.
- You can just dial *786*7# and receive a short term loan of Rs. 10,000
- Upon Easypaisa account sign up, you will get multiple insurance offers. Users of this mobile payment program can avail of any insurance offer.
- Moreover, this platform also allows you to top-up your prepaid balance on any network. On the other hand, postpaid subscribers can also pay their phone bills anytime anywhere.
- Not only this, but you can also purchase movie tickets through Easypaisa mobile account.
- Create an Easypaisa account and send and receive money through the ATM card facility as well.
How to Check Easypaisa Account Balance?
You can check the account balance of your Easypaisa account by simply dialing *786# from your mobile phone. You will be asked to enter your 5-digit PIN code. After this step, choose “Check Account Balance” from the dialogue box which appears on your phone screen. You will receive complete information about your Easypaisa account balance right away on your phone screen.
How to Deposit Money in Your Easypaisa Account?
To get the advantage of all the above procedures, deposit money in your Easypaisa account. You can make this deposit by visiting your nearest Telenor franchise or any Easypaisa retailer. The whole process gets easier if you already have a bank account. In that case, you can deposit money in your Easypaisa account through your Master card/ Visa card.
By following the below mentioned instructions, you can make your phone number as your best Easypaisa account. Let me tell you that how you can transfer money from the Easypaisa account or make a bank transfer to another Easypaisa account.
- First of all, open your online portal of the bank in which you have your account.
- Secondly, mention yourself as a beneficiary by adding your details of the Easypaisa account.
- After this step select Telenor Microfinance Bank as your beneficiary bank.
- Then, you will be asked for your bank account number. This number is the same as your Easypaisa mobile number.
- Your information will be automatically fetched by the system at this step. Now press “Submit” to complete your beneficiary procedure.
- Congratulations, you can now deposit money in your Easypaisa account from your bank account.
Sending money had never been a piece of cake before!
How to Deactivate Easypaisa Account?
Once you create an Easypaisa account, you are seriously going to love this money transfer platform. However, if you want to close your Easypaisa account then you can deactivate it any time. In order to do this, visit your nearest city Telenor franchise with your CNIC copy. You will be asked to fill a form to close your Easypaisa account. After proper verification from the customer, the portal will close your Easypaisa account.
Hence, Easypaisa is a convenient method to transfer money to anyone and in any city of Pakistan. With more than 70000 Easypaisa platforms in Pakistan, you can pay your utility bills and effectively manage your other financial transactions. So, download the Easypaisa app in your smartphone, then process Easypaisa account sign up and enjoy sending or receiving money economically and in no time. You are just one click away from availing all the benefits offered by the Easypaisa account sign up. So, what are you waiting for?