Spotify is a music streaming service that offers two accounts: a free, ad-supported account and a premium account. The premium account has several advantages over the free account, such as music without ads, high audio quality, and the ability to download music for offline listening. Normally, the premium account costs $9.99 per month. However, there are several ways to get a Spotify premium free account ! In this blog post, we will discuss how you can get a Spotify premium account for free without resorting to shady methods. Let’s get started!
What Is Spotify
There are currently more than 365 million Spotify subscribers. It is available on desktop and mobile devices. Users can listen to music offline and listen to music on the go. Spotify also offers a Premium account that offers more features, such as ad-free streaming, no ads on mobile devices, and no interruptions to listening to music. With a Premium account, users can also listen to music offline and access more than 30 million tracks.
Is Spotify Free
Yes, Spotify is free to use. However, several disadvantages to using the free account include ads and a cap on how many hours you can listen to music per month. To remove these limitations and get access to more features, such as ad-free streaming and offline listening, you can upgrade to a Spotify Premium account for $9.99 per month.
Why You’ll Get More out of Spotify with a Premium Account
Having a free Spotify premium account has several advantages. The first is that you can use all of the premium account functions. This means that you can listen to ad-free music, download music for offline listening, and use the Spotify premium app on your phone or other devices.
Another benefit is that you can support your favorite music artists by streaming their music on Spotify. When you listen to an artist’s music on Spotify, you help support their career and make it more likely that they will release new music.
Finally, by getting a Spotify premium free account, you can help to keep the streaming music industry competitive. This means that Spotify will be forced to offer better features and deals to its users to keep them from switching to other streaming services.
So, if you are looking for a great way to listen to music and support your favorite artists, be sure to sign up for a Spotify premium free account today!
Types Of Spotify Subscriptions
There are three types of Spotify subscriptions:
Free: Spotify’s basic, ad-supported edition. You can listen to any artist, album, or playlist on-demand, as well as create your playlists.
Premium: This is a paid subscription that gives you access to all of Spotify’s features, including ad-free music listening, offline playback, and higher-quality audio.
Family: This is a paid subscription that allows up to six people to share a subscription. It includes all of the features of the Premium subscription.
What You Need to Do to Get a Free Premium Spotify Account
There are several compelling reasons to upgrade to Spotify Premium. Many consumers are unable to afford to pay for music streaming services on a monthly basis. Here, you’ll learn how to get a Spotify Premium free account, and the greatest thing is that all of these methods are legal.
Borrow an Account
One way to get a Spotify Premium free account is to borrow an account from a friend or family member. If you know someone who has a Premium subscription, they can give you their login information, and you can use their account for free. This is a great option if you only need Spotify for a short period, such as a special event or a limited trial.
It is possible to log in to your account on several devices if you have paid for the Premium plan. There is a limit to the number of people who may use the same Spotify Premium account at the same time. Suppose you try to listen to Spotify while someone else uses the account. In that case, you’ll be presented with a pop-up notification informing you that the account has already been utilized on a different device. Fortunately, “Offline Mode” provides a workaround for this.” Here’s how to do it:
- Tap on Settings, the gear symbol in the upper right corner of your screen, from Spotify’s Home page.
- Select Playback.
- To enable offline mode , tap the “Offline” button. Tracks you haven’t downloaded will be greyed out and unplayable when you return to your library of songs.
If you’re considering of using someone else’s account to acquire Spotify Premium for free, keep these points in mind.
- To begin with, you are limited to a total of 10,000 favorite songs on up to five devices for offline playback.
- Second, because a regular Spotify Premium plan is intended to be used by just one person, you can expect that your Spotify algorithm will include a mishmash of your music preferences and those of your friends. As a result, you won’t receive personalized Discover Weekly playlists or suggestions.
- Furthermore, your Spotify Wrapped will not reflect your listening habits from the previous year. Because it does not distinguish between your own music streaming habits and those of other users or your friends.
Inquire about obtaining a Spotify Premium Gift Card
If you want to get a Spotify Premium account for free, you can ask for a Spotify Premium Gift Card. Spotify Premium is yours for the first month at no additional cost when you use this gift card. It can be used to access all the premium features of Spotify, including unlimited songs listening and downloading. In addition, it will allow you to get rid of advertisements that are usually displayed in the free version.
The amount determines the length of time a Spotify Premium gift card is valid. The most inexpensive gift card, which costs $10 and gives you one month of Spotify Premium, is available. Additionally, a 30-dollar one that is good for three months is available. If you’re wanting to make a long-term investment in anything, the 60-dollar and 99-dollar options are your best chances. Each of these cards provides you six months’ worth of Spotify Premium as well as a year’s subscription.
Spotify Premium gift cards are available from various retail and electronic merchants, including Target, PayPal, Amazon, and Walmart, and are good for one year after purchase. However, you can only use these gift cards for Premium Individual subscriptions; you cannot use them to pay for Premium Student, Family mix, or Duo subscriptions. Additionally, the region or country settings for your Spotify account must be the same as the location where the gift card was received.
Follow these steps to acquire Spotify Premium features using a gift card:
- Go to spotify.com/redeem, sign in, and wait for the code to appear on your screen.
- Remove the top portion of the card by carefully scraping it away from the back.
- The PIN or premium code found on the receipt must be entered.
- Click the Redeem button.
That concludes things. Spotify Premium has been made available to you for free. If you were using the free version of Spotify before to redeeming the gift card, your membership would automatically return to this status after the whole value of the gift card has been spent. If you already had a paid Spotify Premium account, though, you’ll have to pay the regular fee or cancel it afterward.
Get a free month of Spotify Premium
If you’ve never used Spotify Premium before, you can sign up for a one-month free trial. Premium Individual, Student, Family, and Duo subscriptions are all eligible for this promotion.
You’ve exhausted your free Spotify Premium trial, so what’s next? Until then, you may check your Receipts page and/or your email for any prior Spotify contact. Once you’ve double-checked that you’re eligible, you may use these steps to get a free trial:
- Login using your email and password. Visit the Spotify website and click “Start a free trial” to get started.
- Click “Account” on the left side of the screen. Then “Account Settings” Then “Subscription” and “Plan”. Select a plan or alter it by clicking “Change plan.”
- Payment options include credit, debit, and PayPal.
- The “Start my Spotify premium” option must be selected. After that, you’ll be taken to a page where Spotify will verify that you’re now a Premium user.
You may switch to another Spotify Premium plan at any time during the trial. However, doing so can cause your trial to come to an abrupt end. Also, keep in mind that Spotify will charge you for the Premium plan you signed up for after your one-month free subscription expires.
After the trial time, Spotify will charge you for your selected plan. This is to prevent fraud and provide a smooth transition to the premium version if you opt to maintain Spotify Premium. If you don’t wish to continue using Spotify after the trial period has ended, cancel it before the end of the trial period.
Buy a Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet
It’s possible to acquire Spotify Premium features for free if you have a Samsung Galaxy smartphone or tablet in the United States. Buy the device between May 4, 2021 and May 3, 2022 to be eligible for this promotion. After that date, the deal must be redeemed by May 3, 2022. For three months, you may use this code to get Spotify Premium for $0.00. Here’s how to use it:
- On your Samsung Galaxy device, open the preinstalled Spotify premium app. You may download it from the Google Play Store if you don’t already have it on your phone or tablet.
- Log in if you already have a Spotify account. If not, click “Sign Up Free” to create an account.
- Right click on your phone’s screen and choose “Premium”.
- From the menu, choose “Spotify Premium for Samsung.”
- To claim the offer, select “Try 3-Month Free.”
Then you may start your three-month free trial. However, before you take advantage of this offer, remember a few things.
- If you are a first-time Spotify Premium customer, you can only access it via this promotion.
- Also, once the three-month free trial is over, Spotify will automatically charge you. As a result, if you don’t want to be charged under the previous approach, make sure to cancel your membership before the trial expires.
Already, Samsung has offered comparable deals. Customers who purchased a Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphone received a free six-month trial in 2020. So keep an eye out for future offers, since the company may perform another after 2021.
Get an AT&T Subscription
Customers on AT&T may get a free Spotify Premium account. They can also pick HBO, Pandora, and Showtime, among other things. Let’s see how to acquire a free AT&T Spotify Premium account.
- If you don’t already have one, create an AT&T Watch TV account.
- Click the drop-down menu and select Premium.
- Click on the confirmation link that appears immediately after clicking ‘finalize the order.’ ->Click on “Visit Spotify” when prompted by the pop-up window. Sign in to your Spotify account.
- To begin, tap the ‘I agree’ and then the box that says, “Start a subscription now.”
After that, you may use Spotify Premium for free and listen to whatever music you want.
Pay with PayPal
Another straightforward method to get free Spotify Premium legally is to use PayPal to sign up for a Spotify Premium account. For the first three months, you’ll receive a free Premium trial when you join up using PayPal. You may cancel your membership at any time before the three-month trial period expires.
Verified PayPal accounts are required to sign up for Spotify Premium using PayPal. Following these instructions once your PayPal account has been verified, you can acquire a three-month free Spotify Premium subscription.
- On your smartphone, launch Spotify.
- Tap the Premium option in the app’s bottom right corner.
- Click “Get Premium”. Then a payment information page will appear.
- Select PayPal as a payment option from the drop-down menu. If you pay with PayPal, Spotify will direct you to the PayPal website where you can finish the transaction.
If you’ve never used Spotify Premium before, this PayPal deal is only available to you. Only individuals who have never paid for Spotify are eligible for this promotion. You may also test out the Individual plan of Spotify Premium using this offer.
Sign up for an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription
Another option is to sign up for an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership and use your Xbox Live Gold membership to obtain free Spotify Premium. The typical monthly charge for a basic subscription is $14.99 ,but if you sign up for an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you’ll get access to over 100 Xbox games, cloud gaming, and special deals for four months. If you haven’t already, you’ll get a four-month free Spotify Premium trial.
Here’s how to claim the offer:
- Open the Xbox Game Pass premium app on your phone, computer, or game console.
- Choose a perk from the Perks menu.
- Use Spotify Premium as a reward.
- To redeem your free four-month trial of Spotify , go to the Spotify website and click on a link. Alternatively, if you have an Xbox with Kinect, scan the QR code printed on your receipt using your phone’s camera.
In the Xbox Message Center, you’ll get a Spotify Premium coupon. However, because it might take up to ten business days to deliver the code, you may need some patience.
Work for Starbucks
There are, of course, several other reasons why you might wish to join the Starbucks team. The goals and objectives of the firm may be similar to yours. Their items may be to your liking. The free Spotify Premium account that comes with becoming a Starbucks employee may also be a bonus for you.
For their employment at Starbucks, Starbucks Partners (workers) enjoy Spotify for free. To begin, follow these steps:
- To begin, log into your Spotify account. If you do not already have one, visit the Spotify website to create a free account.
- Get Spotify by clicking “Get Premium” on Spotify’s Partner Provisioning Portal. By clicking “Agree,” you consent to this website connecting your Spotify account.
- Using the Starbucks Global User Name, verify your last name on the verification page (the two-character country code and your partner number).
There you go! You’ve completed the signup procedure. Your subscription will be active in a short time. This may take several hours.
It is necessary to terminate your Spotify membership before becoming a Starbucks Partner if you previously subscribed to Spotify Premium before becoming a Starbucks Partner. To access free Spotify , you must first verify that your account has been lowered to the free version.
Using Spotify at least once each month is a requirement for it to remain active. The basic version of your account will be reverted if you don’t logged within the period mentioned above. If you discover your Premium membership has been terminated, simply reactivate it.
How to Save Money on a Premium Spotify Subscription
There are several ways to get free Spotify Premium legally, but there are also a few alternatives for obtaining the premium streaming service at a reduced rate. In this section, we’ll show you a few examples.
Use Raise and Rakuten to buy a Spotify Premium Gift Card
Cashback applications like Raise and Rakuten might let you acquire Spotify Premium for a fraction of the cost. You may save up to 4.5 percent on Spotify Premium gift cards by purchasing them via Raise and having them sent to you. The cashback option also returns 5% of your Spotify Premium gift card purchase price if purchased. In addition, the premium app gives you a one-time $10 credit as a welcome present.
To obtain Spotify gift cards at a lesser price, sign up for a Rakuten account and link it to your Raise account. The Rakuten gateway is the best way to obtain the best deal, so make sure you use it first before moving to Raise. On top of that, you’ll earn a 1% Raise cashback bonus. Rakuten, like Raise, offers a 10-dollar incentive to first-time customers, which may be applied toward the purchase of a gift card.
Make use of the Spotify Premium Student Plan
If you’re a student, you may purchase a half-priced Individual plan of Spotify Premium for just $4.99. The ad-supported plans for Showtime and Hulu are also included in the subscription.
Spotify’s Premium Student plan is only available to those at least 18 years old and enrolled in college or university. Proof of enrollment or access to your college or university’s portal is required for this. Your verification will be handled by SheerID after that. Changing from Spotify Premium Individual to Student requires canceling your current membership first if you’re currently a member. To sign up for Spotify Premium Student, you must wait until the conclusion of your current paying cycle.
You’ll need to reactivate your Premium Student membership to continue utilizing the service every year. You can only use the plan for a maximum of four years before it expires, and you can only renew it three times. As a reminder, you can’t use your phone bill or your internet service provider to pay for the plan, either.
Spotify Student subscriptions aren’t immediately terminated after you leave school or graduate. As long as you’re inside the previous 12 months, you’ll be able to take advantage of it if you cannot reverify your membership at the end of the trial period. Your Spotify Premium Student membership has expired.
A Spotify Premium Duo Plan
The Spotify Premium service is also discounted for couples who live together. However, that does not limit your listening options to the comfort of your own home. It’s just like having a standard Spotify Premium membership if Spotify verifies that you and your friend share the same home address. If you use Spotify’s Premium service, which costs $9.99 per month, or $19.99 per month for a Spotify premium family plan of up to six people, you can get a two-year subscription to Spotify premium Duo for just $12.99 per month, saving you around $7 over two individual accounts.
With Spotify Duo, you receive all the benefits of the Individual membership in a more affordable package. Then there’s the Duo Mix, which compiles all of your joint streaming activities with the other user into a single, personalized playlist.
Spotify Premium Duo is only available to one user at a time. Follow these easy steps.
- Sign in to your Spotify account, or create one using the Spotify premium app or website.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, click “Spotify Premium Duo.”
- In order to add a new participant to your plan, just click the “Invite New Person” button. You may send them an invitation link, send them an email, or communicate with them via Messenger or WhatsApp by selecting that option.
- Accepting the invitation while at home is now mandatory for the original user. After that, you’ll be able to make use of your Spotify premium Duo plan with each other.
Get a Free Family Subscription to Spotify Premium
Spotify Premium for Families is one of the premium subscription plans. Subscription fees for this service are higher than those for other services. Nevertheless, it permits six people living in the same house to use Spotify features.
If this is the case, you may obtain Spotify for free by creating a family account. You can request an invite from a family member or friend who already has a Spotify Premium for Family membership. You may also discover five individuals who already use Spotify and ask them whether they’d be interested in upgrading to a family subscription. Everyone can save money by using this approach.
On Groupon, Spotify Premium discounts are often available.
Spotify Premium may be purchased at a discount through Groupon, which is straightforward and legal. Promo codes and special prices on almost everything can be found on the Groupon app. Free Spotify trials and discounts of up to 50 percent are available on the app’s subscription page.
Groupon membership is required to take advantage of these savings. To find out what else is available, search for “Spotfiy premium” in the main section. Remember that Groupon coupons go fast, so keep an eye out for them and get one as soon as you see it.
To redeem your Spotify Premium Groupon, follow these instructions:
- Open the Groupon app on your phone, or go to the Groupon website. Make sure you’re logged in before you start.
- Go to My Groupons and sign in there to verify your identity.
- There are a number of Groupon deals to choose from, so be on the lookout. Then choose “View Details” from the drop-down menu that appears.
- To take advantage of the deal, follow the steps provided in “How to Use.”
Be on the lookout for free Spotify Premium Promo Codes on social media
Spotify Premium promo codes are only one of the many items found on social media. When companies join with other groups (like Spotify) to offer discounts and freebies, they frequently post it on their official Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram sites. A Spotify voucher may be found in subreddits like the Freebies subreddit.
Ensure the promo code provider has a blue checkmark at the end to ensure that it is real. Expiration dates and promotional exclusions are among the small print included in real promo codes.
Spotify Premium is a fantastic service. For many individuals, the ability to listen to high-quality music without interruption is a fantasy come true. Unfortunately, not everyone may afford it. However, there are several techniques for obtaining Spotify Premium for free or at a discount, as we’ve demonstrated in the article. To add fuel to the fire, all of