The scorching heat of the Summer season usually makes us all feel sluggish, our routine changes and we prefer to sit idly under the AC. This habit will unintentionally also make us care less about ourselves, for instance, you might restrain working out. Similarly, you would stop paying attention to your skin, eat large amounts of unhealthy food that will affect your weight and your face as well. But there’s no need to worry since you’ll find plenty of ideas to get Natural ways to clear skin despite your lazy attitude. You don’t need to put in much effort just a simple habit can help improve your skin.
Natural Ways to Clear Skin
- Drink Water: Drink at least 2 liters of water every day to get fresh looking and glowing skin.
- Cleanse Your Makeup: Make sure that you never let makeup stay on your skin for too long. Do a proper face cleanse every night prior to bedtime.
- Use Treatment Pads: Always keep a pre-soaked treatment pad pack that contains all the essentials that give you pimple free and clear skin.
- Use An Overnight Mask: This is the easiest of them all and will help improve skin. Put on your favorite mask before you jump into bed and let it heal your skin.
- Pillowcase Swap: Every week, make sure you change your pillowcase to a freshly cleaned. This prevents your pores from being clogged with the dirt and oils.
- Avoid Unnecessary Products: Don’t use every other product you see in magazines or on social media, not all the products are suitable to get clear skin.
- Face Towel: Don’t roughly dry your face with a towel ever, just dab it on your face gently. Make sure you keep a separate towel and aren’t using your body and hair towels to wipe your face dry. Wash that towel once a week to maintain cleanliness.
- Use Sunscreen: Every time you step out in the sun don’t forget to apply sunscreen on your face in order to prevent sunburn, discoloration, allergies, or irritation. Regular application of sunscreen can visibly improve your skin.
- Disinfect Your Phone: Always keep your phone screen clean and it will also help get clear skin since we are on our phones 24/7. The same hands that touch the phone will end up on your face. This exposes your face to dust and other substances that can potentially clog your pores.
- No Zit Picking: If you see a pimple pop out avoid touching it and picking your skin. This will leave some intense scars that won’t leave you so easy.
Have a happy summer with these tips and get clear skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does toothpaste get rid of pimples?
Many people suggest using toothpaste as an inexpensive treatment for pimples. However, it would be best if you did not try to use it at home because toothpaste will cause your skin to be red and irritated. The pimple might go into hiding due to redness or irritation. But the irritation will cause more blemishes. Some people say that it dries the pimples, but the fact is that it irritates your skin more. There are many other best ways to clear skin.
How to get rid of pimples on the forehead?
You can use several home remedies as natural ways to clear skin. You have to find the one that works best for you and does not cause any allergic reaction. Some remedies could be the use of Aloe Vera, tea tree oil, Apple cider vinegar, Lemon or lime juice, or Zinc.
How to clear acne fast?
There are several natural ways to clear skin acne fast. However, you must remember that you have to be very persistent and consistent with the treatment. If you do not follow remedy regularly, then it will not benefit you. You can use tea tree oil, essential oils, Aloe Vera, or you can also apply green tea directly on your skin. Further, drink plenty of water, wash your face correctly, and clean it.
Is Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser good for acne?
Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser is not formulated to treat acne; however, it works to prevent the formation of acne. It cleans the skin and removes all the dirt, excess oil, and impurities from the skin. Also, it is gentle on the skin and takes care of the sensitive skin. Using it daily cleans and refreshes your skin.
Can I use Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser on my face?
Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser is a face and body cleanser. It soothes your skin; it is ideally made for dry and sensitive skin. Cetaphil can be used on hands, face, and body. So, you can use it without any worry; mainly, if you have sensitive or dry skin.
What is the use of Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser?
Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser is designed for the cleansing of the skin, especially for the dry and sensitive skin. It is soothing and cleans the skin very gently. Cetaphil helps remove the dirt and impurities from the skin. It doesn’t let the skin irritate or dry.