Sometimes you want to download an Android App but you are unable to find them on Play Store due to some country restrictions or the updated version has not yet available to you. Google Play Store is all we need whenever we want to download apps on Android. Android provides you with an opportunity to install and download applications and updates from almost everywhere, unlike iOS.
However, sometimes it happens that certain app is not available in your country or the update has not rolled out yet. You may find the recent version or update so problematic that you want to go back to the older version of it.
You can follow these steps to install any Android App which you are unable to install through Play Store:
- Open APKMirror.com from the browser of your phone. It is a kind of official platform as it is run by the same people who operate the Android Police blog. This website is a reputable one as it verifies all the apps and makes sure that they are legitimate and signed by appropriate parties. APKMirror.com only publishes those apps which are authorized by known Android Developers.
- You can then browse the site collection and use the search box to find your app.
- If your app has multiple versions, you will get all the apps with version and release date. Tap on the version under the Download header. Tap on the Download APK button on the next page.
- A warning box will appear to let you authorize the download due to the risk of an unknown installation.
- Press OK to proceed.
Install Android App:
- You will then get a notification for confirmation to proceed the download. It will tell you that download is complete. Now press on the notification, to begin with, the installation.
- On your phone, you will be prompt to allow the installation of unknown apps on your device. This happens, if you have an older version of Android or using an Android Oreo 8.0 or higher one. Go to your phone settings and enable the toggle.
- Press the button to appear on your screen to “install” the app.
- Once the installation is complete, a box appears on the screen of confirmation. You can open the app from this screen or find its icon in the app drawer.